1. We believe in the authority of Scripture, which is another way of saying that the Bible is God's inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word. It's the ultimate source for knowledge about God, as well as the definitive guide for our daily lives.
2. We affirm the existence of a triune God or one God in three distinct persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This God is self-existent, eternal, unchanging, omnipotent, omnipresent, holy, righteous, and loving. God created the universe from nothing and He rules sovereign over His creation, including both human and angelic beings.
3. We also hold that man is a physical and spiritual being who is created in God's image. But because of his sin or transgression, man has lost his fellowship with God. The extent of sin is so great that its effects continue to this very day in the form of cruelty, sickness, suffering, and death.
4. We believe in God’s loving plan as the remedy for our separation from God. By God's grace, Jesus Christ - Who is fully God and fully man - was sent to save us from our bondage to sin. We believe that Christ was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life, suffered, died for our sins, physically rose from the dead, and will one day return to judge the world and deliver His people. Faith in Christ alone is the only means by which an individual can escape eternal damnation and judgment.
5. We recognize the church as God's ordained movement headed by Christ. The church is composed of all believers past, present and future. The mission of the church is to Love the Lord, Live the Word and Reach the World. The church continues to practice and celebrate Baptism in Water and Communion.